Alcoa Decapper (1992)
10,000 € (ExWorks)
The decapper was built in 1992 by the company Alcoa. The machine was completely overhauled recently and converted to Siemens S7.
0.7l/0.75l GDB and the 0.75l Colani bottle were processed. Both plastic and aluminum screw caps can be unscrewed. Furthermore, numerous spare parts, such as belts, drive motor, unscrewing heads, angular gear and format parts are available.
Model: DC 1290 EZA
Machine Type: Decapper
- 0.7l/0.75l GDB and the 0.75l Colani bottle were processed.
- Suitable both for plastic and aluminum screw caps.
- Capacity: 22.000 bottles per hour
- Control: Siemens S7
3700 x 1600 x 2000 mm
- Unscrewing head mounted:
Alcoa Model 88 (VK-0240)
- 1x unscrewing head
- 2x belts for bottle centering
- 2 sets of drive belts
- various spare parts for the unscrewing heads
- 1x angular gear for infeed screw
various spare parts for screw drive
- 1x drive motor
Get an Official Quote
Fill in the information below to receive an official quote on the machine you have selected.